Thursday, December 3, 2009

Live and Let Live

So, lately I have been finding myself extremely frustrated with people!

I continue to have expectations of others and they continue to disappoint. It's frustrating to say the least, especially when it's someone who I love and care about.

The truth of the matter is many times when people share their "problems" or "situations" with you they aren't necessarily looking for a solution!

See, I'm all about solutions. My motto is Find a Way or Make a Way! -Make it Happen! Some people just like to talk about stuff and ultimately do nothing to change.

At the end of the day, the only person I can change is me! (And sometimes I even have a hard time with that!)   : )

Live and Let Live! That's what I'm learning.

India Arie says the Highest Expression of love is to "Live without Expecting" and to "Love without Exception". That's food for thought isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment